- We respect others and their property.
- We remember our classroom permissions(talking, etc.)
- We keep our hands, feet, and objects to ourselves.
- We come to class prepared.
- We remain on task and do our best work.
- We follow all school rules (hall, restroom, lunchroom, and media)
At Thomson Elementary School we follow a Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS). Students are taught appropriate behavior and rewarded for making good choices. Eagle Bucks may be spent at the Eagle Store. Be sure to ask your child how many Eagle Bucks they have earned!
It's LOTS of FUN to do what's RIGHT!!!
- Good notes home
- Prizes and treats
- All school Behavior Blast
- Eagle Bucks
**We will follow the Thomson Elementary School wide Behavior Plan.
Each strike will result in a lower conduct grade for the nine weeks. When a student writes a behavior plan in class it will be sent home for a parent signature. It is the student's responsibility to return the signed plan the next day.