General Information about TES:
- Students: 309
- Grades: Second and Third
- Faculty and Staff: 62
- Our instructional day begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m.
- Our school hours for teachers and staff are: 7:50 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
- Thirteen consecutive years meeting AYP
- PowerSchool Student Information System
- Effective Reading Practices used with Wright Group Books for reading
- Block scheduling to allow for more instructional time in reading and math
- Parental involvement includes PTO, mentorship program, and parent volunteers
- Southern Association of Schools and Colleges accredited
To Volunteer at Thomson Elementary School:
- Any individuals who would like to volunteer, chaperone field trips, or participate in activities at Thomson Elementary School on an intermittent or regularly scheduled basis will be required to complete a Volunteer Information Packet. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for processing.
Our school's address is:
Thomson Elementary School
409 Guill Street
Thomson, GA 30824
Our telephone number is:
Our fax number is: