Vision, Mission, & Beliefs
Thomson Elementary School will become a nationally recognized school where students succeed in college, careers, and life.
Thomson Elementary School is committed to academic excellence with a focus on rigor, relevance, and relationships.
Based on our core beliefs, the McDuffie County School System commits to:
- Establishing high expectations for student performance in academics and extracurricular activities;
- Ensuring a respectful, safe, and orderly environment for students and staff;
- Exemplifying accountability through district leadership, school leadership, and effective teachers in every classroom;
- Embracing diversity and enhancing the learning environment for all students through equity and access;
- Engaging the community through value, respect, and effective communication to ensure educational excellence.